Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Looking for a "Nice" dumpster ...

Bertl

Goißatreiber
Hi everybody,

we're spending this year's summer holiday in Liguria/Northern Italy just across the border from Nice.

Does anyone here know any "casse auto" in the Nice region that's worth visiting for old Renault parts?

Thanks

Robert

Are you English?

I thought we were the only people who went on holiday then start to search for Scrapyards?

Next you'll be thinking of buying a barn conversion... ;)

You say that as if it were a bad thing :)

R4's and R5's are virtually non-existant on German scrapyards these days ... gotta widen my search radius ...

You say that as if it were a bad thing :)

R4's and R5's are virtually non-existant on German scrapyards these days ... gotta widen my search radius ...

Then you should continue your journey to the Croatia.

You can find them here plenty enought!

R4 definitely if not old R5!

I am still looking for a good sunroof if anyone can find one - Toit Ouvrant Twingo

;o)

Hello Team,

still looking for a good place to visit in the Nice region ... no ideas?

There are still quite some R4's around in that region, Limousines, Fourgonettes and even what looks like a JP4 (shortened open car, dunno if the name is correct).

Robert

Stayed in Biot a few times, Dont recall any 4's tho, But handy for Antibes etc, train runs along the front,

just home after 3 weeks in the Montpellier region.We saw a total of 4 - Four(!) R4's on our travels through Sweden/Denmark/Germany/Luxembourg/France..What the HECK is happening??
Roffen the F4 performed - as always-like a Champ! Clocked some 4000kms
and a top-speed of 155 on the gps..Had some HOT & HUMID weather down there,at 39C.and about 80% humidity which is over the official meltingpoint of your average Norwegian.. even if we're not complaining (we were!) it was bleeding GOOD to come home to the igloo, some rain and slightly chillier nordic weather.Garage is The best place to be if it weren't for those huge spiders down there!
-No Norway for you then Ian??
Next year we might plan a Norway-to-the-point-of-NO-return trip (for softies and sofa-pigs) Noooo-it's not as bad as it might sound,we'll get you there-And back (or die trying c",)-Let me know if there's any takers and I'll make all arrangements for you guys to see someth' completely new and astounding.I'll work with any/all to asure a trip of a lifetime ok? -Reidalpine.

Back