Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Malcolm's very quiet..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Should we be worried as having won the bidding for his De Carbon shocks, not much news and as Chas and Dave sang..its all gone quiet over Bedford way..He must be busy under his lastest bonnet??

And for the interest of our foreign friends, this is a typic Norfolk scene, taken very close to Sandringham Castle, our Queens summer residence - readying the horses for the local May Bank holiday fox hunt, The Royal Norfolk and Suffolk. And look Bluebell, the sun is shining here as well a Burundi!!

As a comparison, the White House below doesnt belong to George Bush but is her high and mightyness, the Queen of Denmarks' summer residence, and the feeding trough is for her Old Deers. Smart eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still about - just a bit tired and fed up recently. Looking forward to the R4 run in May.

And also to retirement. Planning to give up work again after next week.

how can you be fed up ?
youve got us lot on here to cheer you up (or not )
makes me smile reading it all :)

Actually I did feel a whole lot better last weekend when the sun was out. Really must get around to organising not living in the UK over winter. Considering organising somewhere on the south coast of France. Might go over for a French course this year.

Mostly not enjoying work. Though as I say next week is my last week for a while. I've got a whole load of other things lined up for the summer which should be cool.

If I'm not here occasionally please don't take it personally. I much appreciate all the people who answer questions and enjoy the forum without any need for my input.

Back