Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

MOT'd R4 GTL for sale

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
Just when i enjoying my retirement from the R4 scene another car appears in my ownership .Seriously i have a Red 1984 R4 GTL with a current MOT, one family ownership from new [father and son ] and has only covered 39,000 .It drives and runs very well , excellent tartan interior .The bodywork is presentable but is starting to show its age and could really do with a bit of attention in the near future .Three of the wings are poor, A-panels are corroded [comes with one new rear wing] nearside bolt on inner wing is corroded and could do with a small amount of easy welding under the A-panels and under the rear wheel arches .This is easily achieved while replacing the outer wings and a-panels .Tailgate , doors, bonnet and rest of the bodyshell and chassis is very good .I hate to dismantle a good vehicle and with not a huge amount spent on time and panels a really good car could be achieved .MOT is till june or July next year [will check exact date] .
I am looking for £350 and apart from Roadtax is ready to be driven away . . Interested parties can best contact me direct on 01491 411564 [evenings and if engaged i am online] or e-mail to louise.riding@btopenworld.com .my computer is on the blink so phone is more reliable
Thanks Liam
P.S hello to everyone.

Last edited:
Some photos of the car sent by Liam.

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 370
  • R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 367
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg