Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Mud flaps

Firstandbest

Enthusiast
Ha Ha I never wanted mudflaps before this week! Then a pair of Renault Boutique ones came up on ebay - I was outbid (phone call at the wrong time!).

Anyone got a set to sell? - my birthday soon and my wife asked what I'd like! Sad or what?!;)

Also, does anyone have the plastic cover that hides the screws on a GTL Door Mirror?

Thanks.

Mark

Hello Andrea

Brilliant. I have bought a pair. And now exploring Italian ebay!

Greetings and thanks from a cold, wet, London !

PS One more thought - They are for the rear - does anyone put them on the front too?

I mount a pair of front ones too (I did not want them, I misunderstood, thought they were rear ones...), they have different shape and differend mountings... I think if you are able to make a suitable mounting, you can adapt anything...
Italian ebay has not so much things for r4, I think the french one is more satisfying...

Andrea scripsit.

I have a long time to see genuine R4 mudflaps appearing on ebay. Most are pattern ones that do not resemble these originally fitted...

Italian ebay sellers offer a lot of R4 parts but I think they are a bit optimistic in their asking prices and postage...However, this is not always the case, I recently bought a bonnet from an italian seller, and both cost and postage were reasonable for such a large item.

Back