Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Musee de Automobile Loheac.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Hello all. Are any of you good folks going to Loheac on 6th-7th October for the A110 and R5 anniversary celebrations? This was advertised in the 4L Magazine so there should be with any luck a number of our favourite small car there. I'm hoping to pick up a few more parts for our car, still haven't managed to acquire a manifold to suit the carb a got last time I went to Brittany, but I should be able to pick up one there, plus of course some supplies of the liquid variety. So if any of you are going I will be looking out for you.

Thank you for your kind offer Montenegro, I will get back to you if I draw a blank. By the way, the gentleman I'm hoping to get the manifold from is also in dept 22. Regards Brian.

The weekend at Loheac was brilliant, lots of beautiful classics and a huge autojumble, heaven for an old car nut like me. The weather could have been better, especially as I camped, but the event made it all worthwhile, and I also managed to pick up a few goodies at the show and care of a French friend who sells parts, and yes I did get the elusive R5 manifold. I managed to get a pair of cool door-mirrors, plus the grille, so here is Marigold modelling her new old-bling.:DDSCF5318.jpg

DSCF5319.jpg

Last edited:
Better put some pics of Loheac in too I guess.:D

• DSCF5234.jpg
    DSCF5234.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF5268.jpg
    DSCF5268.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF5281.jpg
    DSCF5281.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF5285.jpg
    DSCF5285.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF5260.jpg
    DSCF5260.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF5265.jpg
    DSCF5265.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Hi David, yes it was a great weekend, can recommend it,though I think you've been before havn't you. Glad you like Marigolds new look. Cheers Brian.

We need photographic proof or it didn't happen :)

It did happen, and I'm really chuffed, fame at last. The nice French couple in the photo had a lovely 67 4L at the show, it's picture is in the 4L mag, but they were fascinated to see a RHD car, they even had their picture taken sitting in Marigold. As they left they said, see you at Thenay next year. Oh yes :D

Here you are then pepper, proof enough? Plus some 5s and a sports-car I lust after.;)

• DSCF5270.jpg
    DSCF5270.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF5241.jpg
    DSCF5241.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF5238.jpg
    DSCF5238.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back