Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My 69' Renault 4

bob86600

Enthusiast
Since 3 weeks, I have my lovely Renault 4 at home. So, I try to drive it often enough.

But, everytime, I take few pictures, and I wanted to post it on the same thread here.

1-Metallic door

2-A secret ?

3-The airport, quickly !

4-Faster than the sun

5-Inox

6-Need you a mirror ?

7-An endless story

Nice Pics

Hi Bob, Nice pictures.
They remind me of a guy's pictures who does an old French car photo blog called Etienne Musslin. Its mainly 2cv's but well worth a look. His photo blog can be found at: www.super2cv.com/

:cool:

Hi Bob, Nice pictures.
They remind me of a guy's pictures who does an old French car photo blog called Etienne Musslin. Its mainly 2cv's but well worth a look. His photo blog can be found at: www.super2cv.com/

:cool:

I take that as a compliment !

I hope one day I will have the same equipment for my passion, it's still a dream.

Just, thanks !

Great pictures thanks! I like your updated '50 ans' poster!

Hello
I love the pictures of your Renault 4 .
Your one is of the best looking R4 era.#
Love the pics of your Renault 6 also.
Just one query though the windscreen wipers of your Renault 4 look as if they were meant for a right hand drive car, or are we here just fortunate that they made them for us all along.
Keep your Cars well as they deserve love.
Sam 119 :)

If I'm right with your little question...
On all the R4, the wipers push the water in the right top corner. It's the same on my Dyane Citroën...

With the most of french car the wipers are in the othe side, but it's the same in GB, it isn't ?

I agree with Sam, I reckon that the chrome grill cars are the best looking ;)

And now I will make an other topic with my 73' R6.

Please do! These are such an under-rated car, and such a quiet joy to drive compared with the R4. It is a scaled down Renault 16 ( but the gear -change is much better)

Try and add as many photos as you can..

Based on what you have done with the R4, I look forward to the R6 restoration. I hope that you can find all the bits that you need. PLEASE post as many photos as you can of the work that you do!

Cheers,

David

Back