Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

my R4 has gone !

Cyprus Andy

Enthusiast
Unfortunatly I have had to sell my little TL as I am moving back to the UK in the new year but with a bit of luck I will find one in the UK when I get back.
My 13 year holiday in Cyprus is now over and I am off back to my hometown ....Newcastle :(

• IMGP0427.JPG
    IMGP0427.JPG
    416.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh no :eek: what a shame but with luck you should able to find one over here then, my son's up that way in Durham so you might see
a blue GTL zooming around Newcastle, hope you find one soon :).

you don't sound too happy about it, Andy. I'm sure you'll miss la petite cochon! Just think, she'll be basking in glorious sunshine while you'll be enjoying rain, snow, ice, rain, fog and rain and maybe some more rain, And salted roads and more rain
good luck

No danger of shipping it over? Cyprus (well, most of it...) is in the E.U. so customs formalities would be minimal. Loaded in a container that was coming over anyway & making up a load....

Just a thought!

No danger of shipping it over? Cyprus (well, most of it...) is in the E.U. so customs formalities would be minimal. Loaded in a container that was coming over anyway & making up a load....

Just a thought!

That was my thoughts also!

Why don't you put it in a container and bring to UK.

Or some ferry to Greece and drive it to the UK.....That would be adventure!

Unfortunatly I lost my wife,my best friend just 2 weeks ago, now at this time everything else seems pointless so I am taking my dog and my memories and leaving the rest behind ......time will heal so they say but at the moment everything else is just things that can be replaced......the important thing in my life has gone

Andy I cant pass your post by without wishing you the very best for the future. Such a sad loss but hopefully marking a transition to a new future in your hometown. Life is like an R4 it can be rebuilt and enjoyed all over again.

I do not know you, never meet... but you sound to me like an old friend since we share a passion, and i followed with interest your work because we have the same model of r4 and your info were useful to me...
I am sincerely sad to read what happened to you, and i try to understand your point of view. But when big problems happens there are little things to which you can hold on... hope r4 is one of this, in order to have you here with us still for a long time!
Good luck mate!

Oh my god.......what a news...do not know what is cleaver thing to say in this circumstances but please accept my condolences for your loss...

Really do hope that you will stay wits us....sometimes "hobbies" like this one helps get through such big shocks in life...

Hrvoje!

Back