Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My R4

Thanks guys for the complements. I just can't wait until I can drive her again....

I'm in love with your rocker cover and I'm going to do the same to mine. Was it spray can for high temperatures?

Well I used spray paint for brake calipers. Brake calipers get pretty hot, so Im sure it will last.

That's looking fantastic, well done on such a magnificent job you're doing...

Tom
I think with all the care and attention you are giving to your project you will have an excellent vehicle at the end.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Tom. Once its up and going, I think Im going to get bored very quickly.... I will have to get my self a new project...
Just out of curiosity, how much do you guys think my r4 will be worth once finished?

Thanks Tom. Once its up and going, I think Im going to get bored very quickly.... I will have to get my self a new project...
Just out of curiosity, how much do you guys think my r4 will be worth once finished?

Enjoy it for a while first, before you think about another project.:)

Hi all,
Back at last! I have had tonnes on over the last few months....
Anyway, a little update.

I have got her back together again, at last.... Just a few little bits and bobs to do before I put her through the french mot.
She drives perfectly, brakes well...

Here's a photo, I havent done the wheels yet though.....

Hi all, little up date.

All is painted now...just have to get her back together again....

Realy nice colour and project. Colour looks like f4 first generation. Is it original colour for this year?

Hi, thankyou. No its not thé original color, tje paint is ral 7031.

What a really enjoyable read and you must have been very satisfied with the completed van. Well done!

Back