Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Myrtle. 1985 B Reg 1100cc GTL

** Price Drop **

Myrtle

Now £2,000.

Please PM (Private Message) for details.

Thanks

Mark

Somebody must want to buy this famous car!!

Here's a picture of it in the thread to make it easier for everyone to see!

picture.php

:D. Thanks Pepper. I couldn't manage adding the photo!

If no interest at this price I'll mothball and bring out for the 60th! 2021

Find the Image you would like to show.

Right click and copy the image URL

Then use square brackets [ img ] then paste the URL here then use [ /img ]

Take away the spaces that I've put in first and you should be able to put all your pictures in.

Thanks Lobster

Still hoping to see her go to a forum member who appreciates looks and 'under the bonnet'.

I've had my fun, like Ian before me.

Anyone with a '4' an who is a forum member belongs to a very exclusive club. As you can probably see I don't want to sell but times change! Decision made and move on.

Best as always

Mark

Ps gutted that I couldn't make Thenay this year but my son's graduation in Nottingham clashes :(

Tried adding. But now use ipad (nearly always since Windows 8 came with PC Last year).

Hence problem. And now I won't even go near the new pc. I loathe it! But I hear today Microsoft have relented and will give (the many people like me) the old experience back. Windows 8.1.

Thanks for helping and kind words.

Mark

Hi Mark, yes the iPad does have its limitations, and I agree not being able to add photos to what you've just written is very frustrating. But still a great bit of kit.
I too like Lobster am surprised you've not sold Myrtle yet, and at your new price it's a giveaway, it's really so cheap, and worth much more than that. The 4 is such a good around useable classic car, and knocks spots off it's British and other foreign counterparts, and yours is such a good example. I hope you find a buyer who will appriciate it.
Sorry you can't make it to Thenay this year, one last long trip in your car would have rounded of an enjoyable ownership don't you think.
Anyway my friend, hope our paths cross somewhere in the not too distant future.
All the best, Brian.

You can add pictures with Ipad just as easily, its just a case of holding your finger on the image and clicking copy then holding down finger down on page you want to paste it too till Paste come on screen, probably easier on Apples stuff than Windoze!

Sorry for taking your lovely cars thread a little off topic though!

Thanks for that pepper, I really didn't know that. Must give it a try soon.

Interest

Hello Mark,

Could you pm me with information about Myrtle. I am actively looking for a R4 and am really interested.

Cheers,
Ruth

Hello Ruth

Thank you. Myrtle is still for sale. She finds the weather too hot and is resting in her garage :D

Let me know by PM if you would like to be introduced !

Best wishes.

Mark

Back