Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Need space,breaking my 67 donor car,lhd,in france,will ship

french 4

Hi everyone,
I need space for a new project so I'm breaking my old 67 donor,parts are in france but I may ship small items.Feel free to ask.
Cheers.

Hi everyone,
I need space for a new project so I'm breaking my old 67 donor,parts are in france but I may ship small items.Feel free to ask.
Cheers.
Hi I'm also France (79) and looking for bits and bibs for my GTL: exterior Right (passenger) retroviseur etc. What do you have that might work for me? Mine is a later 1100cc model/1980, but many basic bits are likely to remain same, I know.

I'd love the internal drop-shaped mirror or the red translucent gear handle...

Hi French 4 Id love a ventilation flap under front screen if you have one?

Hi folks,answered in private for your parts,many still available,complete burgundy interior(vinyl,nice condition),all glass(4 sliding windows wind screen etc..)9000 km engine and gearbox,rubber carpets,speedo,dash,door handles with key,bumpers,neiman with locking(key included...;),brakes,front and rear axle,bumpers,lights etc...
Feel free to ask

Hi folks,answered in private for your parts,many still available,complete burgundy interior(vinyl,nice condition),all glass(4 sliding windows wind screen etc..)9000 km engine and gearbox,rubber carpets,speedo,dash,door handles with key,bumpers,neiman with locking(key included...;),brakes,front and rear axle,bumpers,lights etc...
Feel free to ask

Hi everyone,
Cheers.
Hi, I'm also in France and require a carb for my r4 what type is on yours ?
Thanks
Andy

Feel free to ask
Interested in the seat set if still available. Let me know, please. Thanks.

Hi everyone,
Cheers.
Hi I desperatly need a front driveshaft for my 1966 4l I also live in central france phone 0254 293907

Bonjour French

I am looking for a complete set of early connecting rods & rod bolts + 58mm pistons for the early Renault 4

Merci
Greig

Hi, I need the metal vent-flap, (under the front windscreen) along with the control knob etc, from inside the car.
Any chance you would post it to me? France or England, which ever is easiest?
Thanks, Steve

I need the little 3 way valve thing that the pipe from the washer bottle goes to, in turn another pipe goes to foot operated pump and the 3rd goes to washer jets. If that makes sense do you have one please ?

Hi everyone,
Cheers.
Hello.

Do you still have any parts from your 1967 Renault 4L?
I'm searching for the rubber parts for my 1967 R4 bumpers (sorry I don't know what they are called. In french it is "butoir de pare choc"). My car has square bumpers (the last year for those)
Here is a picture of what I am looking for.
Thank You.
butoir r4.jpg

Hi everyone,
Cheers.
Hi there. I am looking for the opening rear windows, the ones in the third window, in the body. They are like the first BMC mini rear windows. If you have any of those, how much please. Regards Edwin

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au

Hi everyone,
Cheers.
Hi Mate

Do you have a pair of front turn indicators complete with lenses (or only the lenses are also fine with me)? if so please let me know the price including postal charges to LEEDS LS28 8QS.

Regards
Trevin

Back