Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

ONE LEFT R4 Scrappers £100 each

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
In Bedford UK

I'm moving house and need to pass on my collection of spares cars. None of them will drive so they are for sale at less than the scrap man will give me. I don't want to break for spares.

All for £100 each for very quick sale. PM me to reserve yours. Only one left!

No documents with this one - it's a '68 for spares only and no chance of registering as a car. No steering column, pedals or dash.
1-68.jpg

SOLD A 1983 Spanish TL body sitting on a rusty 1973 chassis with 850cc engine that has covered roughly 50k miles. I have the registration document for the 1973 car. The Spanish car is registered as scrapped.

SOLD A Renault 5 Le car 1108cc. With registration document, brilliant interior and with a good bonnet and wing to repair the bump damage.

SOLD Bluebell the R4. A really nice car for restoration with approx 60k miles on the clock. All panels are dented. The body is rust free but the chassis needs work. It is completely dismantled.

SOLD 1986 GTL. Used as yard car for many years. Sometimes runs perfectly, sometimes runs on 3 cylinders. Still after £200 for this one but pester me with offers. Good body but welding needed to front floor and bad paint job.

1966 4L Too rusty in the seams for restoration but good for converting a French car to RHD
65-front-34.jpg

Last edited:
R4's....

i've got a list of parts I am looking for - are you selling the cars as a whole or breaking for parts? Let me know and I'll send you a list! Thanks

Michael

R4s for sale

HI, im interested in the one that runs on 3 cylinders ,do you think i could make it back to kent;):o

Malcolm please can I order two front doors for a car with the earlier visable top hinges. Name your price as they are not for me but someone very special haha

Hi
I am interested and would like to come and view, I am in cambridge and can come anytime.
Please give me a call
01223 234089
07788 426309

Many Thanks and look forwrad to hearing from you

Barry

Another Cambridge r4 fan

I've got some red doors for Ian. Will check they have windows before getting rid of the rest.

I'm keen to sell the cars as they are rather than break them. None of them would be safe to drive as they currently are. I don't have a trailer so can't help move them.

Hello Malcolm : I recognise the 1966 machine . . . I'd be interested in retrieving this as I recall that the interior is quite nice. Please call me by PM and we can discuss further. I always rather regret having passed this machine on . . . .

End of an era? Are you moving far, will you have room for the collection?

Not moving far, just fancy starting to have my own life and buying my own house for a change rather than keeping on house sharing after I've passed 40 years old. Bloody stupid UK.

Planning to keep at least the R4Gordini and R5TX. Hoping to also keep the MGA and R4 Rodeo. I'm not doing much with the others so best to find new homes for them before I have to get rid of them quickly so I don't have to scrap them.

Noticed the early doors I have saved for Ian are red for the left and green for the right. Proper sea faring folk would likely crash into a tree with that combination.

Am I happening to pick these doors up for delivery to France? Or is is the Admiral organising a visit of his own?

1966 model

Hi - we're in the process of restoring a '62 (somewhere on the forum...) and still need a few more bits - would be great to come and see it - sooner the better - let me know by email - cheers, Simon.

Back