Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Paris/Rhone starter-issues

reidalpine

Enthusiast
not sure,but thinks my starter (on Alpine V6Turbo/PRV-6cyl.)is saying adieu and toodeloo by now. Hear relay clicking than a big Nothing. Have checked wires which seems ok,contacts looks clean&sound too
if put into 5th. and nudged a bit the car will start up as should,but next time same tediuos procedure..Doesnt seem to be the bendix either as it click/slides nicely back after..
Suspect lots of goo inside anchor/commutator etc ??
but am a fan of easiest solution on this one so if anyone know of a good (and pref.reasonably cheap site)I'd go for a new one
-This one has been refurbd b4 to a much higher price than standard so wont willingly go down that route again if it can be avoided.
Anyone knows an Equivalent to the Paris-Rhone D9 E 81 starter????
Also anyone with a XR25 tester (incl cassette for motor Z7UC730) -would you Please step forward :hug:: -R.

Hej PaS83! -Tackar før tipset.Jag checkar det upp.(Thx for tip-I'll check it up)
anymore tips Anyone? -R.

Only one problem, Skruvat.se only deliver to Swedish addresses.

Jag bor i Karlstad, du i Oslo?, så det kan säkert lösas på något sätt om det skulle behövas!

close to Oslo yes..Do you know if these starters are new or remanufactured? -I can't seem to find info on it...
B the way-are they Chinese-manufactured? -In case I'm
completely out of the picture as I am willing to go great lenghts to
avoid Made in China/Made in Chains..

My mechanic changer in my starter motor the brushes (2 pieces) and the spindle/axle (don't know how to name it right) in the starter was bent and he straighten it.

So as I think it was harder to the starter, than repaired it (for a trained eye).

My starter is an Slovenian build by Iskra.

close to Oslo yes..Do you know if these starters are new or remanufactured? -I can't seem to find info on it...
B the way-are they Chinese-manufactured? -In case I'm
completely out of the picture as I am willing to go great lenghts to
avoid Made in China/Made in Chains..

Customer service says new... or maybe remanufactured... No more info than that! :confused:

Back