Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

parts needed please

Charlieamanda

Enthusiast
Got my lovely grey 1985 GTL in September 2009. She is absolutely perfect now that she has a new battery and the timing is sorted. But I bought her with a broken tailgate lock and missing tailgate seal,in fact the boot is bolted shut and the lack of seal makes for a draughty ride!So it's time I did something about it.
I'm looking for tailgate lock assembly and key or perhaps the whole tailgate as my rear window de-mister doesn't work either.Also looking for a left side wing mirror.I drive her nearly every day round and about Harrogate but haven't seen any others. Was in Marrakesh last year and there were hundreds!please help me with parts then I too can carry a goat, a donkey and my mother in law.

Last edited:
Tailgate

Charlie, Ime not far from you - Leeds, I have a tailgate you can have, complete with lock, I think the seal is on it too, I'l have to dig it out to check, PM me for my mobile,
Reg

many thanks to Reggie for the swift response.
Thought I was on to a winner but sadly a few lock bits missing so I'm still looking for a complete tailgate or lock and handle and key.

Back