Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Pickup in Manche - urgent

Plan... give up work and become an Ice Cream Vendor. Sorts both your problems out Pepper.

Next?

It wouldn't work here in the uk (perhaps in August) because it is too cold however put a tow-bar on it and tow a caravan down to the Vendee, then of a morning drive it down to the beach and you will make a killing.

well it's here

it's finally got here so here's a couple of pictures and there will be more to follow eventually, but it will take me a bit longer to get it road legal as other things need to be completed first, but i will be having a play tomorrow.

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 78
It is a habit I think your worse than me and I'm mad .
But good luck with the project and well done for bringing it back.
Gary

How bad is it chassis wise? I'm warming to these early Renaults although my fave is still the second type of grille.

Well i've been tinkering most of the day and although a bit crumpled and dented it's not that bad, 2 new A panels, new driver's floor, 2 small patches at the rear, driver's door,fuel tank ( tank's full of cr---p ) and roof needs to be sorted.
The chassis actually quite good so are the inner wings and outer's.
Anyway checked all the usual things points,plugs, leads,new fuel and battery then after about half an hour, it lives bit smokey but it goes.

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 68
  • Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Image034.jpg
    Image034.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 64
hmmmmm i wonder what the comparissons are between yous and mine?

Back