Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 bodywork and engine parts - loads!

entwistlecymru

Enthusiast
I've got loads of bodywork spares that I don't really need so they're up for grabs. I've got 2 or 3 tailgates, doors, bonnets, front wings, wheels, 1100 engine, gearboxes, interior trim, NOS lights, NOS rear boot floor repair panel bla bla bla. PM me with your requirements!

I've also got lots of RWD Vauxhall/Opel spares for anyone interested!

Hi. I've got a few complete light units. I'll have a look to check their condition but I'm pretty sure they're perfectly usable

Spares

Hi. We are looking for a lens ( or complete unit) for the reversing light on our 1990 Savanne. It is fitted into the tail gate.It is a CIBIE 12.06A. Also need a rear hatch seal ( it is in two pieces). Also star shaped nut that holds rear seat up.Many thanks Sally and Ed

I have some starter motors but I think they are all Ducellier, but they will fit £10 plus post PM if you are interested
Allan

I have some starter motors but I think they are all Ducellier, but they will fit £10 plus post PM if you are interested
Allan

Thanks Allan,... just found a Bosch one in my local scrapyard...(usually they have at least 10 Renault 4s for scrap...)

Regards..

Have you still got the 1100 R4 engine, how much is it, and where are you?

Hi Rebecca, have spoken to my son who is an expert in these things and he says that carriage will be about £100 for an engine, because of the weight. Will confirm tomorrow
Allan

R4 Wings

Hi Allan,thanks for your reply, but that pretty much describes the ones i got.
I have had a generous offer of two wings from a member already, i will see how it goes from there.

Regards
H Fino

Can't you still buy front wings from Renault dealers for about £40 each? If not I'm in trouble. I'm down to my aftermarket front wings which don't fit terribly well at the front.

Back