Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 for sale in london £75 (Gumtree)

hmm

spoke to soemone who had actually been to see this happened to mention i was thinking of going to see as its cheap and reasonably near

apparently its pretty rusty and the engine needs work

btw
ive just picked mine up yesterday morning
50 k 2 owners
solid chassis
non runner and covered in moss!
ill post some pics next week

:)

i didnt want to be too negative! but the guy who posted on there is i think the same one who i spoke to on the phone about something else who happened to mention that same car
he thought it was "so rotten it might break in half whilst trying to winch it onto a trailer"!

there is another white one though on gumtree think it was £200 needs some welding too

It was me who went to see it, I encourage someone to save it for spares but honestly it is a total shed! It's stuck in a garage and the lane to the garage is blocked with a knackered Micra and Polo!

r4 on gumtree

ive just bought this little car,its great & doesnt require too much work.really happy with it! i own a late f6 as well that was used in the egg card tv ad in 2003.:D

thanks

hi guys,thanks for the good will,will post some pics along the way!
anyone got any pictures of the leading edge by the door aperture where the wing is attatched?this has rusted away & some idea of what it looks like would be great so i can fabricate something!

cheers
pat x:):confused:

Back