Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

r4 for sale shortly

christoph

Enthusiast
I have added pics of meg today, she's a late model ,3 previous owners a Russian doctor prior to my self,low genuine miles very reliable and economical never welded perfect body just as clean underside as on top,the interior is virtually unmarked .Has the advantage of a ts engine, new clutch, new discs shocks, brake pipes radiator and battery,When summer arrives the lined sunroof is great, long mot and tax as for price looking for sensible offers took me ages to find this.:)

Hi Christoph,
I know I shouldn't be doing this, just bought my 845cc "Renee" and it's lovely, BUT.... doesn't have a full lenght sunroof, does yours?. Can you send me some photo's please?.
apike@staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Cheers
Alan.

I have added pics of meg today, she's a late model ,3 previous owners a Russian doctor prior to my self,low genuine miles very reliable and economical never welded perfect body just as clean underside as on top,the interior is virtually unmarked .Has the advantage of a ts engine, new clutch, new discs shocks, brake pipes radiator and battery,When summer arrives the lined sunroof is great, long mot and tax as for price looking for sensible offers took me ages to find this.:)
hello is she still for sale?
dyou have photos if so
big thanks
s

Back