Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 on ebay

If the seller is too busy to let people have a look I think I'd be too busy to bid.

I don't get a good feeling about that car, but only have the photos and description to go by. That drivers seat looks ripped to be, but is described as worn. So I wouldn't go by the description.

Frorm photos it's got a whole load of dents and needs a respray. Chassis condition doesn't appear to be documented.

I'd leave well alone unless you get the chance to give it a good look over, and it turns out better than the photos.

Price seems high for that condition too. Makes me feel I should sell mine -10 days MOT and needs a respray (and maybe some other bits and bobs :D).

Yes malcolm, I should get Yvette on the market right away. Prices are especially high at the moment, particularly for yellow ones. I heard of similar yellow one :yellowre: sold recently for loadzamoney. :wink:

Remember to tell the lucky buyer that yellow ones are more comfortable and have brighter headlights.

Last edited:
...The Keithley one...

..I see you are top bidder at the moment Bluebell and I am not going to outbid you so good luck and if you get it you can toast yourself with some Australian whine!!

• AUSSIE_WHINE_07_2.jpg
    AUSSIE_WHINE_07_2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 404
Excellent, Lord Stanbury.
However, despite public opinion, I do not adopt all the waifs and strays of the R4 world.

But that silver one is getting a bit of attention. If anyone from the forum gets it please let us know!!

Back