Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 rear quarter panels

dbiom

Enthusiast
Hello, I recently moved house and two car panels were left in the garage. I bit of internet sleuthing showed they were rear quarter panels from a Renault 4. I have Triumphs (TR4 and a 13/60 convertible, myself, so no use to me. They have the rear light housings in, but both of those have a hole in. The panels however look really good. Used, with some surface rust, but look excellent to me. I see new ones are quite dear, but I'm not sure about old ones. They would have to be couriered from the Isle of Man where I live, but generally that is not a problem.

I can post photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Dave.

Hello, I recently moved house and two car panels were left in the garage. I bit of internet sleuthing showed they were rear quarter panels from a Renault 4. I have Triumphs (TR4 and a 13/60 convertible, myself, so no use to me. They have the rear light housings in, but both of those have a hole in. The panels however look really good. Used, with some surface rust, but look excellent to me. I see new ones are quite dear, but I'm not sure about old ones. They would have to be couriered from the Isle of Man where I live, but generally that is not a problem.

I can post photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Dave.
Hi Dave - i'm interested in these - could you send me some pics please? thanks Jim

will do, got to find a way to shrink them first. should be today sometime.

Back