Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Tropic Cabrio

John Doe

Enthusiast
This is a limited edition made in IMV Slovenia, the car is from 1990, it is fully restored and the owner says the restoration costs were over 5000 euros, he already has an offer to sell it for 10000 euros.

r4cab17iz1.jpg

r4cab110ys3.jpg

r4cab19pu6.jpg

r4cab14hm8.jpg

Never seen one of those before. Looks much more sensible than the Plein Air. Always feel side winds would be an issue in the Plein Air.

It's strange the car still has the panel pressings for the rear door handles, but no rear doors.

Interesting... apparently they cut the rear doors' window frame and welded the remaining panel on the body. It reminds me of the cabrio conversion one company did in my country to the Lada Samara.

Hi all, I found this link by accident and want inform you that in Croatia exists two specimens of Renault 4 GTL Tropic. Appeal to JohnDoe if he can refresh links of pictures he sent.

This is a limited edition made in IMV Slovenia, the car is from 1990, it is fully restored and the owner says the restoration costs were over 5000 euros, he already has an offer to sell it for 10000 euros.

r4cab17iz1.jpg

r4cab110ys3.jpg

r4cab19pu6.jpg

r4cab14hm8.jpg
How do you open the picture, because they dont open for me.

can be opened ... this form of chassis was manufactured in IMV from the pick-up/van version ... so far it seems that my babe is only specimen produced ...

Back