Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4F6 silencer

hutchr4f6

Enthusiast
Hello!

Thanks for reading this.
I've just started work on my '85 F6. The list includes new top and bottom ball joints (already bought),
steering rack gaiters (bought), manifold gasket (done), replace the FEMSA dizzy with a Ducellier version (sourced!) and finally the exhaust silencer (located in the wing).... not sourced!!!
Can anyone let me know where I can get one from please... I've tried eBay, a few of the local motor factors and our GSF's in Leeds so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation of any replies.

Kind regards
John

Hi there, try sending a pm to renault4mad, he has a Renault garage and does mail order so should be able to help you.

Hi John
I live in Leeds, Do you remeber M1 motor parts using F6 vans, I used to buy them when they wore out,
Moved house with one in 86, Love another that wasnt a project, been there done that, Good luck
Reg

i'm not sure yet, but i will be wanting one in the very near future as i'm just in the process of starting mine
(it's an 85 F6) which i bought some 3 years ago but had other things to finish first, good luck with it.

Walkers still do them,they are 28. euros at mister auto,com in France and i think they have branches in England.
good luck.

Thanks for the replies!
Sorted one from mister auto.

Reg... I do remember those vans, crikey that is going back..:-)

I'll put some pics up some time about the van.

Many thanks once again
Kind regards
John

Back