Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

r5 ts into my r4

christoph

Enthusiast
all going well the shells had complete repaint inside and out, engine in and trial run up but have fuel leaking from a third pipe on the ts pump any ideas?

r5ts into r4

forgot to mention this third pipe is on the underside of the fuel pump with a rubber hose around 10"long

hi christoph , the pipe you are talking about is return pipe back to tank and can safely be blanked off with a suitable bolt and hose clip as r4 only has supply
good luck with project as 5ts is good choice for easy conversion -
paul
PS would you like to buy some 5 gordini turbo wheels or are you already sorted as have several sets including bright yellow ones !!!

• IMAGE_010.jpg
    IMAGE_010.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 148
Hello there Paul,obviously noticed you have some gordini wheels for sale and would be interested in buying a set from you if you still got em,do you also
have the set of nuts for them,by the way i sent you a private message the other day (acting on advice from entwistlecymru)about a carburettor but you may not have received it,if you do ignore it cos i got sorted.Thanks Andy.

thanks for that info sorted running nice,just need to fit her up now ,thanks for the offer on wheels but had the ts ones blasted and painted

Back