Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

"Rappel! Quatrelle!"-meeting 8-10 July 2011

Realnut4

Enthusiast
On the weekend of July 8th to July 10th we are going to have our second Renault 4 -meeting in our backyard at Flurweg 14, 97904 Dorfprozelten, Germany. Last year was quite a success with about 30 cars. We had a lot of fun, so we decided to do it again.

So, it's nothing big. We have space where you can put up a tent.

http://maps.google.de/maps?q=flurwe...+97904+Dorfprozelten,+Miltenberg,+Bayern&z=16

You can find more information at www.rappelquatrelle.jimdo.com or contact me if you have any questions.

Some of the people are going to head for Thenay right after the meeting!

Cool!!! :D

header.jpg

Great pictures, and it looks like you had a great time too. With it being the 50th year of the 4 in Britain too we missed an opertunity to celebrate it. Pity. Thank you for sharing your pics.

Oh that's very tempting Realnut, but that weekend we will still be in France, hopefully catching up with some cycle racing. Nice idea though.

Really nice idea! We wouldn't even mind if you came in a Volkswagen camper. You could park it right next to our two! ;-)

Now there's a thought. We havn't ventured to the continent in our camper, yet, it's always been in the 4. So maybe in the future we should drive in your direction and perhaps take in a VW show as well as a 4L one. :cool:

Hello Anja, it's a pity the LT has never really caught on as a classic, maybe not old enough yet, but its always over shadowed by its smaller siblings, it has plenty of room on board especially for as you say stocking up with the liquid refreshments. Maybe you should show it off more, and start a cult following to rival the traditional camper.:cool:

I think the Karmann versions have quite a few fans. I was thinking about getting one, but then we already have two Baywindows and an Eriba Puck. :confused:
There's simply not enough space and time.

I didn't know there is a Karmann version of the LT, mmm nice. Yes space and free time to work on a number of vehicles can be a real problem. So you're a Bay owner too, lovely aren't they? And an Eriba Puck, so cool and retro.:cool:

We like the cider bit :)

Our Renault master camper caused quite a bit of interest as it was a self build, our newer Transit we have now isn't as interesting but is far more comfortable!

Where is the 4 meeting taking place on Belgium?

Enjoy the trip!

With the Eriba Puck at "Camping Robinson" in Marseillan Plage.:cool:

• IMG-20130325-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20130325-WA0002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 93
And with the Baywindow and two Zündapp scooters on our way to the Mediterranian again. :p

• IMG-20130325-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20130325-WA0001.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 88
I didn't see you camper before Anja, but just spotted it, page 59. Here's a picture of our hi-top bay, it's a bit like yours Realnut4.

• DSCF0161.jpg
    DSCF0161.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hi Anja, well it's an eyecatcher now, that's for sure. What a great combo. It's a brilliant idea and I love it.

Back