Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rebirth of an old friend. ..

andymissen

LobeHole 58
In the beautiful Soar Valley Loughborough
Hi everyone and a very good morning to you all from the beautiful River Soar in the heart of Leicestershire. ..been a while since I've used the forum but I guess things are basically the same on here....Ok we are about to give life back to an old friend ( R4 F6 van) that we've had stored for a good few years now and am looking for any stuff going on...camps, clubs, rallys...you know the kind of thing...starting the process today with new battery, points, plugs etc and then the MOT....Now then...I would like any info on new Renault 4 parts suppliers especially in the Midlands and am gonna be looking for a set of Gordini wheel rims to jazz it up a bit in the near future .Have a good day everyone and thanks for listening to me drone on...Andy M.

Be good to see progress on your F6.
Any pictures available?

Yeh Tom....will post some pics as soon as I can.....we only decided to put it on the road a couple of weeks ago when work was slow....and sods law...work goes mental !!

Yeh Tom....will post some pics as soon as I can.....we only decided to put it on the road a couple of weeks ago when work was slow....and sods law...work goes mental !!

Hi Andy Always the way. Have sent you a PM regarding alloy wheels.

Hello!

Nice to hear of another F6 on the road too (although we do need pictures!!)

Theres a few R4 specific events if you have a look on the forum plus the Renault Owners Club do a few events too.

As far as alloys go, bear in mind that you will probably need the specific wheel bolts too as the standard bolts aren't the correct size / shape.

Bolts ??
Nuts more like ☺
Actually we're all nuts
Pics please
seriously there can't be many vans out there now

Yes we need to keep the F6's going and on the road good luck with it and keep persevering with , and yes, your right Paul, we all have to be a little loose up there to spend so much time and money on them, hoping to start on your old F6 very soon :laughing:.

Hello!

Nice to hear of another F6 on the road too (although we do need pictures!!)

Theres a few R4 specific events if you have a look on the forum plus the Renault Owners Club do a few events too.

As far as alloys go, bear in mind that you will probably need the specific wheel bolts too as the standard bolts aren't the correct size / shape.
Easy Peeps....will get some piccies on here when I get a min....take care all..regards, Andy.

Back