Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 21 turbo sunroof

Johnbanister

Hi

I am new to this forum and am using a friends computer as i do not have a computer or the inernet,

i have a renault 21 that i have owned for 18 years and have lovingly repaired and restored for all its life

my sunroof is damaged beyond repair and i am in desprate need of a new one or a 2nd hand one in good working order for as cheep as possible as i am retired.

i have tried all my local breakers and spare parts shops but they are unable to help me

the part number is L48068682

any help at all would be very helpfull

kindest regards

John

hi john...
is it the electric slide back roof...and if so do you require the whole cassette of the sunroof...

cheers
andrew

Sorry about the delay, Mine s the electric slide back sunroof, i think i will need the entire unit,, as the drainage tubes are rotten and this has cauedthe entire unt to fial,, i have not tseted the electic motor yet bus ther is a 50/50 chance that it will work

altho the glass is intact, the sun roof frame its self is rotten, and also the glass seal is beyond repair

i am in need of the whole unit if its possible....

please let me know asap as at the moment i have a piece of cardboard in a bin bag covered with gaffer tape, on my roof and its a bit depressing :(

kindest regards

John

Back