Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 parts

jcarruthers2

Enthusiast
Hi All

I have listed mainly the larger/heavier R4 parts I still have which take up space. However, I do have a wide range of smaller used and new old stock components for the Renault 4 dating from the 1960's to the 1980's . It is just a case of asking, I might just have the part you need.

Hi, do you have one of those radio console things that sits under the heater in the centre? Cheers

Do you happen to have the headliner rods needed to fit and hold the headliner in place?

If not, do you have any reference or material which states its length? I'm tempted to get some made or adapted from a different car which have sets available.

Do you also have what would be needed to fit the mud flaps to the car? I've ordered a new set, and have no clue how they're supposed to fit, I'm assuming there's something needed?

Do you also have centre caps for the wheels? Or covers for the nuts?

Sorry. May be wishful thinking with some of the parts I'm looking for, or plain stupidity in not knowing how to fit them ... I'm a plonker with some things concerning this car.. haha!

Do you happen to have the headliner rods needed to fit and hold the headliner in place?

If not, do you have any reference or material which states its length? I'm tempted to get some made or adapted from a different car which have sets available.

Do you also have what would be needed to fit the mud flaps to the car? I've ordered a new set, and have no clue how they're supposed to fit, I'm assuming there's something needed?

Do you also have centre caps for the wheels? Or covers for the nuts?

Sorry. May be wishful thinking with some of the parts I'm looking for, or plain stupidity in not knowing how to fit them ... I'm a plonker with some things concerning this car.. haha!
I have complete mud flap kits made better than the originals in galvanised metal if you are interested ? £85 (Inc Postage/Packing) Cheers Kevin20240202_111110.jpg

Hi, do you have one of those radio console things that sits under the heater in the centre? Cheers
Hello, I have one of these complete with the speaker/radio cassette in perfect condition if you are interested ? Cheers Kevin20240413_161051.jpg20240413_161135.jpg

Hi All

I have listed mainly the larger/heavier R4 parts I still have which take up space. However, I do have a wide range of smaller used and new old stock components for the Renault 4 dating from the 1960's to the 1980's . It is just a case of asking, I might just have the part you need.
Hi, I have a 1964 Renault R4 845cc motor, I am looking for a crankshaft in good condition. Thank you, Richard.

Hi All

I am looking for a right hand door handle for mr Renault 4 TL 1979 ( Nma 478t)

Hi All

Hi. I’m looking for x 4 hub caps. Sill trim. X 4 wheels with the screw-in attachment for hub caps. The chrome trim for the side of the car that attaches to the doors and front/ rear wings. If you have any of the above . Cheers

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have x1 used chrome trim for the sill. Which side do you need?

I have used door, front and rear wing chrome trims.

Do you need the trim for both the front and rear doors and which sides?

Which sides on the front and rear wings do you need the trim for?

I don't have the hub caps and wheels but I will ask around on the circuit.

Best Wishes

Back