Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault Forum?

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Hi all,

I've altered the forum around a little this evening. It's now a Renault forum rather than a Renault 4 forum.

I thought it was a bit restrictive calling it a Renault 4 forum as there has also been a lot of good stuff posted about other Renaults. I don't want to put anyone off posting just because they don't have a noddy box. (I have to admit my all time favourite post was the one about the Dauphine with 3 reverse gears).

Also I've been itching to talk about Renault's wonderful success in Formula 1 and about the new Twingo that will soon be available in the UK. Let's hope they do them in purple.

Welcome to all Renault fans.

bit quiet but hopefully it will pick up
We're still accelerating - that's Renault 4s for you. Slow to get going but get there in the end :D

Good point Chris - I'm not really all that interested in the later Renaults - it's 50s to 70s designed cars that I'd like to aim at. Perhaps I'll do a little rewording. Don't want to attract too many Clio owners or have everyone advertising Renault 19s.

Any ideas anyone?

You can breathe a sigh or relief - we're a Renault 4 forum again. I have altered the wording a little on some of the topic titles to make things a little less restrictive. We'll see how it goes.

Back