Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault Koleos Pub

Oh dear. Started well, but ended up with some horrific vehicle towing the poor R4 onto harder ground.

Reminds me a lot of a little fun we had on the farm last week. I had a competition with someone with an horrific vehicle car to see how far we could drive up a pile of wood chippings. The R4 won by a good margin, but needed a little towing out afterwards. See extreme puddles - the video (windows media file about 2Mb - will ask to be downloaded)

Poor yvette still needs to be saved. First offer has gone a bit quiet. She'll come with a replacement front bumper. :smile:

..Only a slight technicality Malcolm..

..I thinks you should have said ' ...drive into a pile of wood chippings..' as opposed to up!!

Still I think anyone contemplating buying Evette will now jump at the chance of buying a car that automatically drives into a pile of wood chippings!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But doesn't Yvette go well? I suspect that the wonderful brum brum engine noise has been half inched from the Lotus factory. With that nice boot lid and a new front bumper I'm surprised she hasn't been snapped up already.

..What a good idea?

..As can be seen from the above pic, all the continental owners of the cars have their age on the door so they can find their car in an Ikea car park - seems strange that they all seem to be roughly the same age - Spooky?

Anyway, what a good idea and here in my new old Renault 6 - 1956

Last edited by a moderator:
Back