Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

*** Renault R4 by Alive ***

Alive

Enthusiast
Hello my friends

I will show you my Renault R4 from 1981. It was my grandfather's car and after his dead I started to work on restoration of the car.

I will show you pictures before and after.

This is before:

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Thank you all for such a nice words.

I will post more pictures of the car as soon as I took some more pictures.

Thank you my friend. I remove rear sliding windows becouse they were too loud and squicky while driving. Also I think they look better on the car :-)

Where did you find the roof? I really want one :)

I find the roof on one bosnian internet market place. If it will help you I can send you the adress. You should look at some car wrack place or something like that. I pay 90 EUR for the roof.

Was changing out your front grill from the original to the old type easy enough to do. I much prefer that style and thinking of doing this with my new GTL.

Also want that roof.... Found a kit but expensive. Has anyone seen a cream roof or would these look dirty too quickly

Was changing out your front grill from the original to the old type easy enough to do. I much prefer that style and thinking of doing this with my new GTL.

Also want that roof.... Found a kit but expensive. Has anyone seen a cream roof or would these look dirty too quickly

For the fronnt grill you will need original clips. I didn't have them so I made few holes for my own clips. It's easy. There is no hard work to do.

Back