Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault R4 Paint codes and Trim colours

GeeBee

Enthusiast
Hopefully someone here can help with some information I need on the following R4's, first off, can someone tell me the colour code and name for the car below,

I'm also after information on the vehicle below, can someone tell me what colour scheme the interior would be

The reason I need the above info' is that I have a few R4 scale models to build, and all my builds are done in the correct factory colours.

Are you building the Ebbro or Heller kit? I have started the Ebbro one, my goal is to build an exact copy of my 1975 R4 Export.

Yes, I have three of the Ebbro version to do, plus one of the Fourgonnette's to do as well, I have the GTL version on order from Heller, but that's not due for release until January,

The color of the second image should be 946 green.
My 75 export is going to be like that...

Eméraude

Thank you, I've checked with my paint supplier, and they can mix up both of these colours, just had my upgrade parts arrive from Ebbro to convert the earlier R4 into the GTL

Wow! Didn't know these extra parts existed. Where did you buy them from?

Thank you. They will be necessary in the future, I have two GTLs to build.
I would be interested to share here the progress of our builds.

Managed to get hold of the bodyshell without the sunroof, with the other upgrade parts I've bought, they'll be used to make the GTL

I went the other way...scratch-built the roof to close the sunroof opening. I was too excited to wait for the closed version to become available!

Managed to get some photo's of the Heller version shown at the 2015 German Toy fair, a lot of people of some of the modelling forums were saying the Heller version was going to be a re-boxed Ebbro model, well it's not, it's a totally different model, the main difference of course is the body with all four door being molded separately and not part of the body, the Ebbro version only has the front doors being able to show in the open or closed position, hopefully I'll get mine soon direct from Heller

Looks promising, I thought it would be a simpler kit with no engine, but they went the right way!

How is your Ebbro build going?

And of course, looking, later, further down the page, I have my answer. Don't!

This is the oval plate on my R4 F4 Van.
Is my paint code there? Van is whiteDSC08847.JPG

Anyone know if the colours used on any of these R4 vans are a standard Renault colour code, or a RAL code ? any help would be very helpful, got a few Ebbro R4's to build, and just ordered this decal set from Japan,

Back