Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Retro Cars.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Hello folks, what better way to spend a spring evening than sitting in the garden with a G&T and reading the latest copy of Retro Cars, or maybe your misses is dragging you around the shops and you manage to make your escape into Smiths, especially as in this months edition is an article on Derek Flavells' beautiful Gordini engined R4, and the story of it's creation. It's a true example of Dereks' skill and passion. Sir, I take my hat off to you.:smile:

Completely agree, if I can find it! Where did you get your copy Cornish? I was at Derek's yesterday and he showed me the article. Would love to get my R4 interior redone in the same way but that may be a project too far at the moment.

• DSC_0218.jpg
    DSC_0218.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 123
Hi there, my better half (she's into old cars too) got my copy in WH Smiths this afternoon, been on sale from about the 12th, so should still be on the shelves up your way. Yes those seats are special aren't they. We just have to enjoy what we've got, and improve our cars as and when we are able.:smile:

Great to be with someone like minded :0) Will definitely be popping down to Smiths tomorrow then. Cheers.

Back