Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

ROC 60th anniversary meeting, Bewl Water Kent.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
If any of you good folks are thinking of going to the ROC 60th anniversary meeting at Bewl Water Kent, but think that the cost of camping there is a bit expensive, check out the club website for a list of cheaper alternative campsites in the area. This promises to be a very good event, and an ideal opportunity to meet other enthusiasts of the marque.

Looks like we will be there on Sunday and the weather forecast looks good. Got burgled last week and life is chaos- could do with a lie down with a G&T!

Hello Becky, so sorry to hear that, hope the police catch the bas--rds. See you on Sunday, regards Brian.

Go on girl, have that G&T, you know it makes sense.:D

Really sorry to hear that Becky. Hope you get everything sorted out OK.

Best wishes

Hi Folks,
I know this is really late in the day but, to go along to the ROC event tomorrow Sunday at Bewl Water, can I 'pay at the door'? The website seems to only mention pre-booking. I'm thinking about going along for the day ....

Thanks Clasicmfb, I'll go along and hopefully see a few R4's amongst all the other Renaults .....

Hi folks, just got home from Kent, after a most enjoyable weekend. The ROC had a good turnout of cars of all ages, the oldest being from the 1920s right up to an Aventime and a Spyder. A few 4s were there, upart from ours Mark from Brighton brought his along, there was another Mark from I think Lewisham with his 1970s model and Jan from Holland was there with his stretched camper 4 which some of you will have seen at Thenay last year. Pity a few more didn't come along, you missed a good getogether.

Hello David, hope you had a successful weekends trading. I took a few pictures, will get some on here ASAP. Regards Brian.

Hello David, hope you had a successful weekends trading. I took a few pictures, will get some on here ASAP. Regards Brian.
There was a good selection of cars, the R12 Estate is Derek Flavells' latest creation, what a great 70s colour.:smile:and the lovely old tourer and the Spyder belong to ROC member Steve Dine.

• DSCF5161.jpg
    DSCF5161.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF5162.jpg
    DSCF5162.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF5166.jpg
    DSCF5166.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF5167.jpg
    DSCF5167.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF5168.jpg
    DSCF5168.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47
Hi David, Derek took me for a spin in the 12, what a cracking car, it goes very well with its Fuego engine fitted, and is very refined and comfortable. I also had a ride in his Gordini engined 4, WOW, but that's another story!:D

Back