Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rubber gaiters ball joints suspension and steering anyone know where to get replacements?

pepper

Pepper The One and Only!
As thread title really, my ball joint covers are very crumbly, they need replacing before my MOT anyone found a sauce (sp) for some decent quality replacements?

I'm six ball joint covers away from getting an mot, I don't really want to change all the ball joints as they're in great condition with no clunking, the cars not done much mileage, so I'd rather change covers if possible.

Have you tried asking Simon from Renault Reborn? He will know if they are still available and where to get them ;)

Yup got mine from Melun, actaully Pepper ive just changed 4 ball joints completely. The front top two on both sides. this is all part of me changing my clutch. (see thread)
I removed the sterring rack 4nuts, and replaced the tie rod ends. That was pretty easy actually.
The got to work on the two ball joints on the wish bone.
Yow will need a really good drill (mine didt work) and I ended up using an angle grinder (that did the trick)
Popped the new ones on fantastic they look.
Photo to follow.
You could always re register the car to French plates like mine and it will sail through the MOT.

Stony renault in Denmark has it all

Back