Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

SCAM-WARNING! .w3 justanswer.com -It's a BIG No-No! SCAM-WARNING!

reidalpine

Enthusiast
just a general warning to all
-If online trying to find answers re.4L or other (Really no need to as we're lucky to have this site)
There's a site called justanswer.com(Stateside based)
Do NOT feel tempted to use it under Any circumstance as it's nothing but a Blatant SCAM.
Appears like your question costs $5 a pop,but you'll find they charge your card around $25-30
without warning.

-I hope they crawl back under wherever they came out of and justdies! -reid.

thanks for the warning Reid

my credit card was hacked a few weeks ago and I apparently bought 2 "Bachelor Bums" from a company in Ireland, for 80Euro per bum.

Hi mojobaby,
-I just friggin' Hate it when these lowlifes so blatantly can swindle you like this. My advice is to 1st.contact
the slime-you will usually get no response,then go on and contact your card-issuer and complain re unauthorized
use of card,
have them cancell card and issue new one (you'll receive new card with only the 3 control-digits changed
so no hassle afterwards) This to stop the slime from charging anymore from card.

Then,try to find the Top-most authority and give them all relevant data.
Key-point is If you didn't authorize the charge,you are entitled to refund of the sum.
bank and or card-issuer also seem relatively "lazy" in the hope you give up and take the loss yourself -DON'T!

-Even if they say it won't help sending in a written complaint-DO,as it will make it harder for them to hide after..

Believe it or not,I have had Great success when contacting the FBI (internet fraud squad) -This was concerning
a US-"company"... I found their physical address via the phone-book so could give this to the Feds at same time
-Say what you want about the Feds but they were Really ON !
I DO love guys with the real Big guns..:flame:

Also Muy Importante; at same time to contact the slime once again,and tell them you're in contact with the Feds-
and whops! all of the money was refunded with no comments...

The slime seems to swindle relatively small amounts in the gamble that most of us won't take action,therfore it is
of utmost importance that you Do! -reid.

Thanks for the advice Reid. I did contact my bank and the money was refunded. Still waiting for my new card though. I'll have to contact them again tomorrow.

However I'm still wondering what on earth is a Bachelor's Bum?

update; I've now got a Full refund from them -No explanaton,but thats irrelevant to me long as they refunded... -Reid

Back