Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

seats and door cards anybody?

nick jones

Enthusiast
Hi,does anyone have a set of seats and door cards for sale please.Have been offered some beige tartan seats but no door cards,regards Nick.

Hi,does anyone have a set of seats and door cards for sale please.Have been offered some beige tartan seats but no door cards,regards Nick.

Nick if you get stuck or in need I could supply you with templates to cut new ones ?

Nick if you get stuck or in need I could supply you with templates to cut new ones ?
Thanks very much for the offer Jonathan.I still have my old door cards very tatty but I think using them for templates and re covering may be the way to go regards nick.

I have a set of R5 to seats, black velour with red piping the fronts will go straight in, rear you alter cover to recover your old seats. They are very good condition and look very smart. £200 or offer

Last edited:
I noticed a beige interior (seats & door cards, I believe) for sale on Car & Classic site recently.

Back