Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

seats and door cards ,are there any out there?

nick jones

Enthusiast
Hi everyone,still looking for a decent set of seats and trims for my r4.Are there any other car seats that would fit ?,regards nick.

front seats are bolted in via four bolts, so look at the scrappy, rear bench not so lucky.
Also think you can get covers from http://www.franzose.de/

Hi everyone,still looking for a decent set of seats and trims for my r4.Are there any other car seats that would fit ?,regards nick.
Have a look at advert currently on Car & Classic website for a complete beige tartan interior-seats & door cards

only just seen your post, I have a set of Reno 5 TX seats, black velour with red piping, fronts are high back, rear seat cover could be removed and narrowed to fit your 4. Door cards can be made easily from millboard covered in pvc/leather/cloth to match
Allan

028.JPG Hi Allan thanks for the reply.I have now restored the original seats with some new foam and am going to buy some covers,you would not believe the number of clips etc,took me a whole Saturday but the seats are now nice and firm ready for another 28 years of use,regards Nick,

Back