Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Servicing

kenjonesmpa

I have a 1999 Espace with 50K miles, its a 2000cc auto petrol. Service time is coming up and would appreciate any comments a good garage to do the service that is not renault franchised, I would like to try a local garage. Thanks

Hi kenjonesmpa, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately I made a marketing blunder with this forum. There aren't so many people that know anything about modern Renaults here. Chris pops his head around the door occasionally - he runs retro-renault . Your questions might be better answered there.

However, for decent non-main dealer garages I might be able to help. The Bosch service network tends to be more competent than the main dealers and much less expensive. How the h*ell to find the service centres though.... I get annoyed at big organisations that don't help their service centres to be found in google. Go to http://www.boschautoparts.co.uk/ and click on "service locator" then do the type town in thing.

Another option is to try Easy Car Care. It's a loss leader one year only scheme for garages that provide a good enough service to retain your business after the first year.

:clementi:

Back