Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

SOLD! 1985 R4 needs a home

Anna

I have a lovely white Renault 4, LHD, registered & insured in France. Since it came with me to England it has been regularly serviced, but its last control technique (MOT) was in 2004. She runs very well, so it would be great to pass her onto someone that would enjoy her.

• P1180385.jpg
    P1180385.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,265
  • P1180382.jpg
    P1180382.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,268
price on your r4

Hi Anna,
what price are you looking for, for your 4L please.
Thanks michael

Probably the same way that lots of english people in France manage to use UK registered cars with no MOT / tax - the police / gendarmes either don't know or don't care that they are illegal.:)

Renault 4

Hello,

I live in Bradford on Avon and have seen your car in Bath. Am very interested. Contact: paulpeche@yahoo.co.uk or 07786693658.

How many miles has it done?

Thank you for your time.

Paul

Hi All,
I have a very battered Renault 4, that I bought ages ago with the intention to do up. I used to own and love a beautiful beige one when I lived away. However my circumstances are such that it is sat outside in my lane with no tax, mot or insurance!
I would be delighted if anyone would like her for parts or whatever, free of charge. The engine sounds lovely and I took it for an illegal spin only two months ago. The alternative is to phone the scrappy to come and collect her. This is not a road I want to go down!!!!
Please help!

Renalut 4

Hi All,
I have a very battered Renault 4, that I bought ages ago with the intention to do up. I used to own and love a beautiful beige one when I lived away. However my circumstances are such that it is sat outside in my lane with no tax, mot or insurance!
I would be delighted if anyone would like her for parts or whatever, free of charge. The engine sounds lovely and I took it for an illegal spin only two months ago. The alternative is to phone the scrappy to come and collect her. This is not a road I want to go down!!!!
Please help!

Call 07786693658 if still have car on offer

Thank you

Paul

Hi, If you can call me about the 4 I will be in the Bath area on Sunday the 8th so could collect it then ... As I have no number for you could you please try me on 07973 358877, please leave a message if there is no answer as I will most likley be driving...
Thanks
Stuart

Hi Anna,
Is your r4 still for sale? I live near bath and wondered if I could have a look at it?
Regards Mark

Please see Anna's post of 14 Feb 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where she said it has been sold.

What are you after Paul? Some nice ones appear on the forum and on eBay from time to time. Often on the forum first as eBay charges a fortune in fees, and Clementine doesn't charge at all. Keep your eyes open.

Might be worth posting a wanted ad in this section.

Could you just close this thread, as it does seem to attract lots of people asking the same question?

Back