Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

SOLD Renault 4 GTL 1984 For sale

May I have some photos? you can PM me if you wish

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, as I mentioned above, I live in Thailand and don't have any photo's here on my laptop. I'll be posting photo's from around the 15th of March when I'm back in England and will be having viewings around the 20th March. I'm just trying to drum up some interest at this point.
Thanks for your interest and if there's any questions please ask.
Cheers
Tony

May I ask as the fuel tank has been replaced with a new one, was that because it had rusted perhaps? If so, were the fuel lines and carburettor subsequently cleaned out?

Thanks, Justin

Hi Justin. The fuel tank was replaced due to a small hole which had been filled by the previous owner... using a screw. I bought a new tank rather than repair because I wanted to replace as many parts with new as I could. The carb has been cleaned as have the fuel pipes. She runs like a dream...

Hi Bajababy! I'm really interested and would love to see some pictures when you're back in the UK! Will you post them on here?

Hiya katywirly. I believe I'll be posting on here in around a week. I'm in the UK now. The car is out of storage. Started on the third turn after standing for 10 months. Just sorting an MOT and rubbing in wax...

Hi there when would you be accepting viewings of your car ? I am not to far away from you I think as I am in hampshire about 35 mins from pompey if thats where you and car are based.

Hi Redders. This Saturday would be good for me. I'm in Lee on Solent. PM me if you'd like to arrange a view and I'll supply the details, cheers.

ps. there's a new post in cars for sale with updates regards the car you may wish to read.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to view saturday if possible but I cant seem to figure out how to personal message on here and trustworthy as R4 fans may be I dont like names and addresses to be open to just anyone online. If you know how to please pass on knowledge to me. Many thanks.
Ps I honestly am not a thicko just a bit of a closet Luddite perhaps.

Hello Tony,

I was just wondering if your glorious car was still for sale?

Thank you - Rosie

Back