Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

*SOLD* Yellow renault 4 for sale

yellow 4

I am selling my 1985 Renault 4gtl my partner is pregnant and we really need a car with rear seatbelts so it has to go. I've owned this car for about a year and had it on the road for the last 6 months with no trouble at all.

It is a solid car which passed its mot with the only faults being a dim fog light and slight play in the offside front suspesion. the floor pan and chassis has been welded many times and the rear inside wings look completely home made. But saying all that the car doesnt require any further welding in the near future. The body work and paint is tatty and really needs to be resprayed to look nice but people admire the car anyway. It leaks a bit in the rain im not really sure why but its nothing to severe and also the indicators occassionally get stuck i havent fixed this because i found a light tap under the steering columb is enough to get them going.

it has 6 months mot and 6 months tax and the milage is 88,000. I dont want to part with it really but i cant afford to run two cars and a baby floating around the back isnt much of an option.

I'd like £1,100 for it but im open to offers

lots of pictures on here
https://picasaweb.google.com/108946048341531537858/Car#

Is it still for sale I would be interested in copming to have a look, whereabouts are you?
CRAIG

I am selling my 1985 Renault 4gtl my partner is pregnant and we really need a car with rear seatbelts so it has to go. I've owned this car for about a year and had it on the road for the last 6 months with no trouble at all.

It is a solid car which passed its mot with the only faults being a dim fog light and slight play in the offside front suspesion. the floor pan and chassis has been welded many times and the rear inside wings look completely home made. But saying all that the car doesnt require any further welding in the near future. The body work and paint is tatty and really needs to be resprayed to look nice but people admire the car anyway. It leaks a bit in the rain im not really sure why but its nothing to severe and also the indicators occassionally get stuck i havent fixed this because i found a light tap under the steering columb is enough to get them going.

it has 6 months mot and 6 months tax and the milage is 88,000. I dont want to part with it really but i cant afford to run two cars and a baby floating around the back isnt much of an option.

I'd like £1,100 for it but im open to offers

lots of pictures on here
https://picasaweb.google.com/108946048341531537858/Car#

Is this still for sale?

Back