Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Solex 32 DIS

your carb ? answered

this carb look like one on my farway mower, that is why it has tamper proof screw that restricts the throttle opening

I know this is a really old post but I have a commercial mower (Jacobsen TurfCat T436G) with a Solex 32 DIS REN 876 carburetor exactly as pictured by Malcom (same tag on my carb). The engine in my mower is a Continental R11. Anyway, The mower is not running so good and I beleive the problem is with the carburetor. I'm not much of a mechanic but can find my way around. The mower runs good for about 10-15 minutes and then starts choking and dying. I've replaced all of the ignition components from the battery to the spark plugs and everything in between. Also, the carb is getting plenty of fuel. I think the carb either needs to be replaced or rebuilt but I cannot find one anywhere. Can anyone help me out here? Either sell me a rebuilt Solex 32 DIS 876 or I can pay you to rebuild the one I have? Any help at all would be much appreciated - Thanks in advance. . .

Hy, Malcolm. As Claude says this carb fits exactly late model GTL. Main jet 120. Air jet 145, idle jet 38. I gues this carb is a good one, in principle. But carbs are worse than women - a little seal inside can mess up the hole thing.

Back