Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Some R5 parts that will work on a R4

icandothat

Enthusiast
Got a few parts here that will work on a r4. Have a Ignition lock with key,a carb off a 1100 engine,a 850 cc engine and gearbox,speedo assembly,near new radiator(valeo).Make offer on parts.

No photos.Not sure how to do that Sorry.It was last running about october/november time.It has been stored inside since i removed it from the car.It was reguraly serviced as it came out of a French Goverment vehicle.

Hi,iam in herefordshire. Like to get 100 pound for engine and box,its had a recent clutch by the looks,starters there,alternator,carb exhaust manifold,mounts etc.

Hi I'm just getting a quote for collection of the engine and gearbox ,just need to know what r4 it came out of,
Many thanks mark

Hello yes.been busy last few days,sorry iam late to respond. I still have it and it was out of a 84 gtl r5.

Hi Richard, I am picking up an R5 kit car next week and will need some bits for it, do you still have the stuff that you listed last year. Main items are Gordini driveshafts and torsion bars and perhaps a steering column. Will know more next Thurs when I have it. I live in Ammanford so no prob with collection, where are you?
Regards
Allan

Got a few parts here that will work on a r4. Have a Ignition lock with key,a carb off a 1100 engine,a 850 cc engine and gearbox,speedo assembly,near new radiator(valeo).Make offer on parts.

Hi have you still got the speedo assembly for the 850 please ? I am looking for one like this attached.....
Cheers, Andy

• SAM_0262.JPG
    SAM_0262.JPG
    326.9 KB · Views: 1
Back