Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Sooo, any tips for Poland? :D

Niels Svane

Renault 4TL '83, 1B1 845cc engine, Ducellier diz
Hi again, sorry for the long quiet period, but I needed to go through a lot regarding a relationship, and now being free once again at 34.
That and trying to keep up with the postdoc life as a biologist :D

I had taken the R4 apart 6 months ago, wanting to sand, paint and rustproof, but I haven't had the time (but driven a lot of motorcycle instead though! A "new" '68 Honda CL175 among others). Now me and a good friend are going to Poland in two weeks, so I threw on the wings, lights etc. and the big mecaparts sidepipe exhaust (rowdy!). And the old thing started right up, and drives perfectly! The brakes need to settle once again, but then it seems ready for road tripping once again :D

So if anyone are in the area of Penemünde, Gdansk, the Polish-Ukranian border or have any input for sights to see in Poland, don't hesitate to give me a headsup!

Have a fantastic evening!

Nielsregtgef.JPG

Hi again, sorry for the long quiet period, but I needed to go through a lot regarding a relationship, and now being free once again at 34.
That and trying to keep up with the postdoc life as a biologist :D

I had taken the R4 apart 6 months ago, wanting to sand, paint and rustproof, but I haven't had the time (but driven a lot of motorcycle instead though! A "new" '68 Honda CL175 among others). Now me and a good friend are going to Poland in two weeks, so I threw on the wings, lights etc. and the big mecaparts sidepipe exhaust (rowdy!). And the old thing started right up, and drives perfectly! The brakes need to settle once again, but then it seems ready for road tripping once again :D

So if anyone are in the area of Penemünde, Gdansk, the Polish-Ukranian border or have any input for sights to see in Poland, don't hesitate to give me a headsup!

Have a fantastic evening!

NielsView attachment 32130
Hi Niels
If you're near Krakow, the Wieliczka Salt Mine is well worth a visit. Have a great trip!

So is the Museum, and of course Auschwitz is there, and the Krakow market square is fantastic, and there are very good bars.....

Back