Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Starter moter...

Bajababy

Enthusiast
Starter motor...

Hello there. Just having an ask before I trawl the motor factor web sites...
I'm after a new starter motor for my R4 gtl 1984 at a reasonable price. If anyone can help I'd be greatful.

Many thanks, Tone.

Morning..

Morning Steve, how's you on this chilly morn?? Cheers for the info. I'm chasing various sources right now. Just missed one on e bay too, £40!!! Bargain.
Speak soon dude, Tone.

Basking in the sunshine at the moment ;) The first link relates to a new Valeo one by the looks of it! Hope you get one soon - and enjoy fitting it too ;) Steve

Hi
You could try this on eBay: 'Starter Motor Renault Trafic, 4,5,12..'
£57 including delivery.
Andy

Andy, if you put the link on here or the item number it will be easier for Tone (and others looking for a starter) to find it. Thanks. Steve

This is probably too late to help anyone, I found a local auto-electrician via Google. He came out, took out the starter motor, re-built it and came back and put it back in. That cost me £120. In my case, this suited me as I had no spare time and I was, in fact, in Italy when he did the work! He's in West Sussex ..... can PM details if anyone needs them ...

Many thanks for all the help. I ended up buying the starter motor Andy drew my attention to and now, after the 'rubics cube' of a job taking out the old and replacing with new, I'm back on the road...HOORAH!!

Back