Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

** Stop Press** Thenay 2012

Firstandbest

Enthusiast
Look what I've found on the Dutch forum!

Dates for the fourth edition of the INTERNATIONAL 4L are July 7th and 8th, 2012 on the circuits of the Val de Loire to Thenay.
We owe advanced(moved) the dates of week because of the French national holiday of July 14th.
We thank you for your enthusiast and hope to count numerous passionate persons of Holland for this big party(holiday) of the 4L!
Record to be beaten: 1 200 4L!!!!

See http://forum.r4club.nl

Oh dear. That's a pain. Bobble isn't going to be happy. The 6th July 2012 will be my *touch wood* graduation day... Bugger. Someone should probably tell him...

I guess that mean's that only one of us is going to your graduation ?

Today I received a emailmessage, change of dates!

Hello Jeffrey,

After meeting with our partners of Renault Classic, dates for this fourth edition of the INTERNATIONAL 4L are July 21st and 22nd, 2012.
We are sorry for this change and ill hope that you will be many to join us for this big party.
Best reguards.

Raphaël/Chloé

Well that should benefit us all, as it comes into the summer holidays so most of us with kids will have them off for the summer then...

After meeting with our partners of Renault Classic, dates for this fourth edition of the INTERNATIONAL 4L are July 21st and 22nd, 2012.

Can anybody confirm this date? We are planning our meeting in Germany and we would not like to keep to many people from going to France... ;)

Thanks
Volker

Back