Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Summer Treasure Hunt

I have been meaning to pester/persuade Malcolm about this (and to ensure that it does not happen when we are away on holiday!), but I think Richie's clutch might need fixing first.
I'm wary that Bedfordshire will be a long way for a lot of people, so suggest that we have a short drive only, and concentrate on pubs/BBQ/picnic (i.e. eating and drinking and talking about R4s :)).

I had been hoping to organise timing to coincide with the potential visit to the UK from our very own Reidalpine who I understand is planning to accompany Roffen on a European tour.

So Roffen - any dates yet?

I've figured out the treasure hunt. Duration about 7 miles and includes 4 good pubs, all based close to points of historical local interest. I think my holiday will be at the end of August so we'll need to miss that if we want a BBQ.

Umm, we're away at the start of August, so for us, the 9th of August or later would be good :)
7 miles sounds ideal.

7 miles sounds like a long way to me, surely we could cut it down a little perhaps?:hug:

I've just worked out the route I had in mind on Google maps. It's actually 11.8 miles, though one of the places of interest isn't all that interesting so you could miss it out and bribe me to find out that what the clue was.

Alternatively you could take a car. :hug:

Back