Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The dash board cover

Pavel

Enthusiast
Hello, I´m looking for the dash board cover, as shown in the picture. Thank you for eventual offer.
Regards Pavel

• cover01.JPG
    cover01.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 151
I don't have one of those either, and the hole is currently full of desert sand. I'm pondering what to put in there since I have no use for an ashtray...

I was thinking, not using the ash-tray, to put in that hole a black piece of mdf or some plastic with two 2" holes for thermometer end rev-counter... But there is a bit small space, some cutting needed, and I do not like to do drastic modifications... I would like something easy to bring to the original situation...

I had considered a thermometer and rev counter too, but they really belong in the instrument cluster. I might go with a cigarette lighter socket or two instead. I have one already but some twit put it right in front of the gear stick so I bang my knuckles on the phone charger.

I'm not afraid of drastic modifications, I have been plotting a major dashboard redesign as a future project to add some modern conveniences such as an mp3 player, headlight warning buzzer and the aforementioned temperature and rev gauges.

Back