Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The funniest ads on "Le Bon Coin" from Snoopy1974 !

Recently I thought i had found a little gem on LBC that had been overlooked since May (non R4 related) but yesterday it was discovered by a frenchman who i was talking to about Land Rovers and he posted it up on the Land Rover forum so now i have to work twice as hard to get in there first to buy it.

The problem i find is whereas the english are email lovers, the french prefere a phone call, which is difficult for me in my Fran'glais. This morning it will be put to the test though.

Also i find when we want to sell something we go via eba* or forums and uts usually sold within 10 days however the french leave adds up for months. I known when i bought my old Citroen it had been on LBC for about 6 weeks.

I want a quick transaction and maybe they are not expecting one?

3906431184.jpg

It's funny that you should post this one Snoopy, because on Friday I was joking with one of my colleagues about converting a 4L to suicide doors...

I believed looking at the advice that the man did a good job on this R4, but some on french people on R4/4L told me that it was absolutly horrible, not finished, with many rust on the body and chassis, and many faults under the paint...

I've never seen this car in reality so I can't tell if it's true or not :confused: :confused:

Back