Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The Rodeo and Blanche are en route for England

Bluebell

Enthusiast
Bobble has just been to collect the Rodeo and Blanche from deepest Burgundy. He managed to just get them both in the van and is on his way to Malcolm's. Bon voyage Bobble!

• zzzzcars1.jpg
    zzzzcars1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 144
  • zzzzcars2.jpg
    zzzzcars2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 142
There's room for another one in there. :D I like the packaging.

Packing

Put the windscreens flat and you could get 2 more Rodeos in there.

Have been doing a few bits on my Rodeo recently, so will upload some pictures of what the future may hold (give you a clue - rusty bits!)

Must say - it looks good in red

Guess what I found in the barn when I got back this evening. Thanks Bobble :hug:

Amazing thing is both of them start and move. Thanks Bluebell & Claude - suspect some battery charging and fettling has been going on. Expected to need to do some pushing.

• arrived.jpg
    arrived.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 91
Well Malcolm's new arrivals have arrived and now it will give him something else to do and keep him busy over the coming months.

• Image053.jpg
    Image053.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Image052.jpg
    Image052.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Image055.jpg
    Image055.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 87
Sorry to disappoint Malcolm but the Rodeo has not been touched since it arrived at our place in July - except to be used by the kittens as a jungle gym and inclement weather shelter. Perhaps being cats like Clementine they are born with R4 fettling skills.

Blanche has only been moved once about a month ago for a bit of spit and polish.

PS. I hope you like the breathable car cover - the kittens definitely created that all by themselves. :wink:

Back