Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

tid-bits of news from the NorthPole

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Hi gang-haven't been on much of late,just kept an eye to keep on track so to speak.

-Since I promised our son a bike if he could behave for a sec(!) I got him a Triumph Thruxton
last year and I got the job of breaking it in,as he's Literally up there on the NorthPole. So-I had
a serious relapse -woke up with a strange twisting in
my right wrist and a sick grin on my face..After seeing my physio he told me I needed to get a
bike of my own before it was too late,(i'm getting long in the teeth you know)so ended up with
a Harley Iron that I've been busy breaking-in to have it serviced b4 winter. Nice for shorter runs
and "useful" for longer.

Finally taken the plunge to sell off my Alpine turbo to make room for the Roffmobile in the heated
garage,which will put a fire up my *** to finally do the rest of smaller stuff this winter.....

We've had a hoot of a time over here in Norwayland.September been Good with temps in the 28C.

Roffen runs and performs very nicely by now,so it's all I can ask for (looks as jezuz still LOVES me!)

-Hope All of you guys have had a nice time this summer/fall too and hope to meet up with you all
in Thenay later on.

I know we've got loads of time,but would it be an idea to have a post on Wanted/For Sale for
delivery in Thenay?? We could designate a place for bickering/sales pitch/fistfights and such
(would save on post too you know-That should be worth a black eye or two :fighting:) -just asking

-All the best from Norwayland -Reid

Last edited:
Roffen gets a lot of attention! My poor Gordini has been ignored this year because the weather has been good and I've been using the MG all the time. Also there is the working in Sweden thing - must organise staying there for a weekend so I can pop over for a visit before it gets too cold and snowy. Maybe Neils can pick me up on the way and we can have a Norwegian meeting - he is only in Denmark so not so far. :laughing:

That's an idea Malcolm! You know I'm all idle over here -so we should be able to get someth' together

-Any blond Swedish girl on grass yet? :cool: You've had ample time so no excuse -Reid

Funny you should say that - I have a date on Wednesday. :hug:

Will get myself organised for a visit.

It is happy enough in it's tent and not deteriorating. You could borrow one if you like - the R5 doesn't get enough use either and they need running around to keep them happy.

Nice offer thanks...
My '66 car is not running well and I think its time to have the engine out and overhauled, it still over heats.
The van has been sold.
Thinking of going to Thenay in the Avantime and having a stall to sell of some of my excess spare parts, as I may be losing the lock up I keep them all in soon...

Back